Friday, October 21, 2005

Random Crap...

I'm off to an old friends 40th birthday party, so I just wanted to throw up a few of my favorite media file links. Besides it's Friday and I just finished training a four hour class on a new quoting system (In my real life, I'm a corporate trainer, slave, and sellout...). It's time for a few frothy adult beverages, dammit!

At the house this weekend I'll be (hopefully) moving my PC downstairs to the dining room. All of the phone cords upstairs were fried a month or so ago in a huge lightning storm, so I've been unable to check my email or do anything since then. And I know, the whole dial up thing is sooo Wargames and "Would you like to play a game?", but I'll be damned if I'm going to spend $100 bucks a month on DSL. (Although it would give me a tingly feeling in my soft, meaty bits if my home pc was as quick as my work pc.. ). What's worse is that I had a short story posted on Home Page of the Dead a few months back and I'm sure I've gotten tons of feedback on it, I've just been unable to respond or see it. Grrr..

I guess itll also be a good thing to actually do this blog thing from home and not at work. I'm sure that'll come back to bite me in my undead ass...

Anyway, on to some media links...


This is a link to a clip from Family Guy. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe and almost pee'd my pants
http://www.postcrap.com/july05vids.php?filename=familyguypuke.wmv


Put headphones on when you listen to this audiofile. This website has Nickelback's two big hits playing. The right side is 'Someday'. The Left side is 'How You Remind Me'. THEY ARE THE EXACT SAME SONG! Nickelback has now overturned Creed and become the crappiest, most unoriginal band in the world!
http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm


...and I thought one only had to worry about wearing clean underwear. Now I've got to think about my t-shirts, too....
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0714051dui1.html

Great site with some great paranormal clips...
http://www.mysteriousreality.com/myst.asp

That's all for now.

Unpleasant dreams, dear reader...

1 comment:

Andrea Peterson said...

Zombies invade Columbia October 28th
Calling all zombies! On October 28th at 8pm, we are gathering everyone we can to dress up as zombies, and shamble from Five Points toward the Vista, spreading good-natured mayhem along the way.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!