Thursday, September 20, 2007

And so it starts...


It's that time of the year! My favoritest season is upon us, which means that Halloween is near!!

Woot!

I can feel it coming and the signs are there if you know what you're looking for...

- Candy Corn can be purchased at the store now (as well as Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins. Mmmm... Peanut Butter Pumpkins... Glaaaahhhh...)
- there's an increase of horror related movies on TV. (I just DVR'd Fright Night, which is one of the best 80's horror flicks ever!)
- Leaves are starting to fall.
- I keep a radio on at work and I heard, for the first time this season, a haunted house radio promo! (Do you dare enter the Seven Acres of Hell! Muwahahahah!!!)
- Apple cider and pumpkins can now be purchased at the grocery store and local market.
- It's cold in the morning. I've had to wear a jacket on the Harley every morning this week!

Woohoo!

In the next few days, I'll post some kooky, spooky Halloween links!

Watch for it, dear readers!

No comments: