Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jumping Everybody Else's Train...

Just in case you weren't aware.... Bush lost the war.

Pass it along.

Tell the world.

This is what happens when big-eared, c-average, underachieving grotesqueries steal elections and the White House; lie to us; and use 9/11 as an impetus to fuck around where we don't belong.

Americans are dead.

And George W. Bush will surely try to pass the blame when we have to slink away from Iraq like diseased rats. Don't let him lie yet again and try to blame everybody but himself and his bloodthirty thralls. Because he most assuredly will, and he and his rabid, boot-licking lackeys will question OUR patriotism. This above all things I understand least. How does my opposition to a war equate to a lack of patriotism? And how does my "lack of patriotism" cause a civil war in Iraq and Afghanistan? Has my vociferous opposition to an illegal occupation CAUSED American soldiers to die? Doesn't seem likely, does it? And yet the Ann Coulters and Rush Limbaughs and Dick "Shoot-a-poor-fucker-in-the-face" Cheneys will question my love for my country?

Excuse me while I snort in derision. (Snort!)

The reason American's are dying every day is because of Article II, Section 2 of the US Constitution.

And don't let anybody else tell you otherwise.

Pass it on...

No comments: