Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Want Some Free Halloween Stuff?

I've been reviewing some of my past Halloween links, and saw where I put together a list of my favorite Halloween related songs last year. I even offered to send out copies to anybody who wanted a Doctor Zombie Halloween Mix of Terror CD.

I wanted to extend that offer once again this year.

I'm tweaking the songs a bit, and adding or removing some of them, but I am close to having the final Halloween mix put together.

So - if you want some Halloween themed music to get you in the mood, or - like I do - you need some background music with which to torture victims with - this is the grooviest, coolest mix with which to do it.

Just drop me an email at doctorzombie@oh.rr.com and I'll get you a copy burned and mailed before Halloween. I'll even pick up shipping - because I got a connection who can take care of that for me for free!

No comments: