Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why Won't the Voices GO AWAY!

Three days. Three bloody days.

That's how long the voice has been there, in my head. And... as soon as I think I've finally killed it, destroyed the tormentor, one of my kids reminds me by singing it as they go by.

How do I stop it? Jesus Christ in a hot rod... how do I MAKE IT STOP!

This, by the way, is what I'm talking about. I dare you to not let it's simple repetitiveness and Casio-like background music drive you insane. Share in my madness. SHARE IN MY MADNESS!

3 comments:

pchak said...

You know, I hate that insipid little ditty, but right now, I have it blocked.

"gimme back that..." OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phronk said...

I'd never even seen that before. Now I have. THANKS.

Dr. Zombie said...

See, guys! I've shared the infectious grooves of the singing fish with you! And the word infectious is appropriate... because not even a dose of broad spectrum antibiotics can cleanse the Filet O' Fish song from YOUR BRAIN!

Muwahahaha!

No need for thanks... I did it as a public service. : )