Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666 - Because you knew I couldn't resist!

6/6/6 Update

Celebrate National Day of Slayer with Doctor Zombie!

Yeah! Crank it up and let the headbanging begin!



And remember, the number address for Dr. Zombie's Midnight Theater of Terror is 665 Evil Lane - I'm the neighbor of the Beast...




Later:

Oh, and by the way... you may notice a new banner ad on the left hand side, under my links. I was contacted by a rep from Anchor Bay Entertainment who apparently liked my review on Haut Tension. They want me to do a review of a new movie entitled Room 6 (written on the posters as: R66m 6). It has Jerry O'Connell, Christine Taylor, and Shane Brolly in it. They're sending me an advanced copy of the film and I'll be doing a review on it as soon as I get it. Whether it's good, or sucks really bad, I promise I'll be honest with you. And I let them know that also. Although this is a great opportunity, I am a horror film purist; if it sucks, I'll say so. I owe you, my readers, that.

Soooo, until I see it, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and shill for them a little. Hence the banner ad.

Watch for the review!



No comments: