Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Getting Spooky!

It's that time of year! The time when the air turns colder, and the leaves start to change. It's the time for pumpkins, shorter days and longer nights, and things going bump in the night!

It's Autumn!

Which can mean only one thing! Halloween is coming!

For obvious reasons, Halloween is my all time favorite holiday. And, in preperation for it, I decided to put together a list of my favorite Halloweenish songs. I'll probably spend the next couple of days tracking down copies of these songs and I'll be making a mix CD so I can have my own kooky, spooky soundtrack for the upcoming Samhain.

Doctor Zombie's Halloween Music Mix!!!
Halloween Theme – Composer: John Carpenter
Every Day is Halloween – Ministry
Moon Over Bourbon Street – Sting
Pet Semetary – The Ramones
This Is Halloween – Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
Vampire Erotica – Inkubus Sukkubus
Caravan of Emotions – Sven Vath
The Carnival Is Over – Dead Can Dance
Blood, Milk, and Sky – Rob Zombie
Malignant Fracture – Front Line Assembly
Are We The Sinners – Leather Strip
Trick or Treat - Sneaky Bat Machine
Halloween – Siouxsie and the Banshees
Spooky Music – Rome Burns
Bloodletting – Concrete Blond
Vampire’s Kiss – Midnight Syndicate
In The Hall of the Mountain King – Composer: Edvard Grieg

In fact, I'm so excited about the upcoming All Hallow's Eve that, once I've gotten all of the songs together and burned them, I'll even be willing to share! Drop me an email at darkmuse-AT-core.com, with your address, and I'll burn and mail you a copy too!

I, of course, can't make any promises that there won't be any subliminal messages imbedded on the cd that say things like "Kill and eat your neighbor!", or "Tattoo 'Property of Dr. Zombie' on your ass!"...

Unpleasant dreams, dear readers!

No comments: